What If You Only Lived for 24 Hours? | Leo’s Random Showcase

what-if-you-only-lived-for-24-hours-leos-random-showcase

Why do we age? How does it feel if you live your whole life in only 24 hours? Is it true that if you don’t slow down in you life, then you’ll miss out on certain things?” WATCH Leo using bike, skateboard and walking speed, and water balloons to test. 我們為什麼會老化?如果一生濃縮成24小時會是什麼感覺? “如果我們不放慢速度,可能會錯過許多生活中的精彩”是真的嗎? 看LEO用腳踏車、滑板、走路和水球,來測試這句話的真假。📢 Subscribe to my Youtube channel: http://bit.ly/2kttyum

多美好的一天
What a lovely day!
第一 起床 完成
Number 1: wake up, check!
第二 把頭髮弄亂
Number 2: make hair messy.
完成
check!
第三 吃早餐
Number 3: eat breakfast.
完成
check!
第四 開始拍片
Number 4: start the show…
我們5個小時前就開始拍了耶 啊
WE ALREADY STARTED RECORDING 5 HOURS AGO!! RAH!!
什麼?
What?

啊 剛那片麵包真好吃
Ahh, that bread was delicious,
光吃一片吐司就花了我30分鐘
I spend 30 minutes chewing on that thing!
還好我還有許多時間能拍攝影片 是吧
Good thing I had extra time to film this video right?
才怪
Well, wrong!
因為我看了一個影片
Because I watch a video called
“如果你的生命是24小時而非80年”
What if you only live for 24 hours instead of 80 years,
我覺得這很酷
and I thought it was pretty cool.
所以我打算 不活80年
So that’s why instead of living for 80 years,
只活24小時
I am going to live for 24 hours.
首先 讓我計算一下
Now let me do the math for a second.
1…
1…
6…
6…
5…
5…
9…
9…
喔 頭都痛了 啊
Uh, this is give me a headache. uh..
計算機
Calculator!!
好 按按按按
There press press press press press
除以 打打打打
divided by press press press press press
等於
equals
耶!
Yay!
我有答案了
I got the answer now,
所以呢 24小時除以80年
so it’s 24 hours divided by 80 years,
等於0.3小時
which equals 0.3 of an hour.
把0.3小時換算成分鐘
and 0.3 of an hour converted into minutes,
也就是0.3小時乘以60分鐘 等於18
which is 0.3 of an hour times 60 minutes, which equals 18!
所以每一年就變成18分鐘
So that means each year would only last 18 minutes!
你知道的 這只會發生在
Well, that’s only if you’re going to live
當你的人生速度是24小時而不是80年
for 24 hours instead of 80 years.
今天早些時候 我做了一些調查
So earlier today I did a research
發現像我這樣的孩子
and found that an average kid like me
平均每年長高2.5英寸
usually grows around 2.5 inches per year.
但如果一年只有18分鐘
But if a year is only for 18 minutes,
我會長多高?
how tall would I be?
我長得太快了
I grow so fast!!
現在我要踩扁妳
And now I’m going to stomp on you!!
啊 媽媽
Ahh! mommy!
但 為什麼我們會變老呢
But why do we even age?
好吧 這一切都始於你身體中 一個重要部分叫做DNA
Well, it all starts off in an important part of you called the DNA.
DNA讓你變成你 而我變成我
The DNA is what makes you, you, and me, me.
DNA儲存在一個東西叫做染色體
And the DNA is stored in something called a chromosome
染色體的形狀像X
and chromosome is shaped like an X,
在染色體的兩端
and on each end of the chromosome,
有一個帽狀的東西叫做端粒
there’s a cap like thing called the telomere,
端粒保護你的DNA
and telomere is what protects your DNA
確保它不被破壞
and make sure it doesn’t get damaged.
但當你20歲時 端粒開始耗損
But as you get your 20s, your telomeres starts to wear off.
這代表你身體的的修復過程開始緩慢
and that means your healing process is starting to slow down
最終停止
and eventually stops
這就是我們變老的原因
So that is why we age.
我舉一個例子
Here’s an example.
我這兒有兩支鉛筆
I have two pencils here.
我左手拿的
In my left hand,
是一支全新的鉛筆
I have a brand new pencil,
我右手拿的
and in my right hand,
是一支已經用了好幾個月的鉛筆
I have a pencil that I got like a few months ago.
你可以看到橡皮擦 從這樣變成這樣
and as you can see the erasers on the top and go from this to this.
你的端粒也是如此
same thing with your telomeres.
當你準備衝進醫生的辦公室
Before you try to storm into your doctor’s office
試圖拿到新的端粒之前
and trying to get new telomeres,
我應該明確的告訴你 這是正常的
I should note that this is normal.
我曾聽人說過
I’ve heard someone say
“人生過得很快
“Life moves pretty fast.
如果你不偶爾停下來看看
If you don’t stop and look around once in a while,
你會錯過許多景色”
you could miss it.”
有時 我很好奇
Sometimes, I wonder,
真的是這樣嗎
Is that really true?
這 就是我今天想要找出的答案
So that’s what I’m going to find out today.
月球漫步…
Moonwalk…
月球漫步…
Moonwalk…


OK,
我們來測試一下 如果我速度很快
so here’s a game to test if I go really fast.
是否真的會錯過身邊的風景
Will I actually miss anything.
我有三種不同的速度
So here I have three different speeds.
第一是腳踏車速度
Number 1 is bike speed.
第二是滑板速度
Number 2 Skateboard speed,
第三走路速度
and number 3 is walk speed.
這是一個舊安全帽 上面黏著一個桶子
So here I have this old helmet with a bucket attached to it.
用不同速度前進時 我會戴上它
I will be wearing it on the different speed,
這是水球 我的家人將要把水球扔向我
and here is a water balloon that my family will be throwing at me,
我準備了很多水球
which I have a lot of these.
他們會試著投入桶子
and they’re going to try to hit the bucket.
這些水球表示
and these are balloons represent
我在旅途中會享受到的風景
how much things I’ll enjoy during the journey.
在旅程的終點
at the end of the journey.
我會數數看桶子裡有多少個水球
I’ll be counting how many balloons are in my bucket,
這將代表了我享受到了多少風景
and that represents how much things I will enjoy.
好 現在
Okay, now
首先 我要去騎腳踏車
first, I’m going to bike speed.
好吧
Okay,
所以 很明顯的
so apparently.
我什麼都沒有
I have nothing.
接下來 我要用滑板速度
So next time I’m going to do skateboard speed,
希望我的家人能投中幾顆
and hopefully my family will be able to throw in some.
現在 我要用滑板速度前進
Now I’m going to the skateboard speed,
希望他們能投中
and hopefully they can throw it in now.
好的 來確認一下
Okay, so let’s see.
看看有什麼
what we have here,
還是什麼都沒有 下一個是走路速度
still nothing. Next is walking speed.
這是最慢慢慢慢的速度
The slowest of the slowest of the slowest speed.
好 現在是走路速度
And okay, now is the walking speed.
剛剛是走路的速度
That was the walking speed,
看看這裡有多少
let’s see how much we have in here.
依然沒有
Still nothing,
這完全超出我的意料
now I totally wasn’t expecting this to happen,
我要用
but I’m going to go
超級
super
超級
super
小碎步龜速
slow shuffling speed.
祝我好運吧
Wish me luck.
好 現在 我們看看有多少個
Okay, now let’s see how much this has.
依然空空 什麼都沒有
Still, nothing.
好吧 所以
Okay, so
今天學到的一課是
the lesson of the day is,
速度放慢一些確實會有幫助
it would help if I slowed down just a little bit,
但同時
but at the same time
或者 更重要的是
or most importantly,
我得找一個神射手
I need to go get a speed shooter.
嘿 Leo
Oh, Leo!
我在這裡 讓我來幫助你吧
I’m here, and I’m here to help.
在你離開之前
Now before you go,
記得點擊訂閱按鈕 按讚和分享
Be sure to press the subscribe button, the like button, and share.
當你正在觀賞這個影片的時候
and while you are enjoying this video,
我正忙著在製作另一個影片叫
I’m making another video called
“如果&^#@!………” “what if&^#@!……….”
希望你喜歡
Hope you enjoy.

看完後請記得分享文章和訂閱IBCLC國際認證泌乳顧問Sunny老師的YouTube頻道:http://bit.ly/2kttyum

好物推薦

error: Content is protected !!