I Will Surprise My Friend 我要給我的朋友一個驚喜 | 愷琳姐姐的遊樂場 Katherine’s Playhouse

i-will-surprise-my-friend-我要給我的朋友一個驚喜-愷琳姐姐的遊樂場

小豬和傑羅的好笑故事又來囉!躲在石頭後面的傑羅擔心小豬可能發生危險,而小豬卻只想著要吃午餐,太誇張了吧!愷琳姐姐說要給哥哥一個吵死人的驚喜,你猜猜是什麼?📢 快來訂閱我的頻道:http://bit.ly/2kttyum

An Elephant and Piggie Book(小豬和傑羅故事繪本) https://amzn.to/3hwpG3w
Elephant & Piggie Plush Toys(大象和小豬絨毛玩具) https://amzn.to/39uJEZD

哈囉 大家好
Hello, everyone
我是愷琳姐姐
I am Katherine.
我帶了旺旺
I brought Wong-wong.
今天我要說這個故事
Today I am going to tell you a story.
我要給我的朋友一個驚喜
I will surprise my friend.
我要給我的朋友一個驚喜 作者Mo Willems
I will surprise my friend by Mo Willems.
我要給我的朋友一個驚喜 作者Mo Willems
I will surprise my friend by Mo Willems.
你看 嘻嘻嘻
Look! Hee hee hee!
你在幹嘛
What are you doing?
我要給我朋友一個驚喜
I am going to surprise my friend!
噓 她來了
Shh…here she comes.
嚇 哈哈哈 哈哈哈
Boo! Ha ha ha! Ha ha ha!
嘻嘻嘻 嘻嘻嘻
Hee hee hee! Hee hee hee!
你嚇到我了 是的
You surprised me! I did.
我們再玩一次吧
Let’s do that again!
好的
Okay.
我有一個主意
I have an idea!
我們可以互相給對方驚喜
We could surprise each other!
好耶
Yes!
我們躲在大石頭後面給對方驚喜
We could surprise each other by the big rock!

YAY!
你走這邊
You go this way….
我走那邊
… and I will go that way!
嘻嘻嘻
Hee hee hee!
嘻嘻嘻 嘻嘻嘻
Hee hee hee! Hee hee hee!
嘻嘻嘻
Hee hee hee!
嘻嘻嘻
Hee hee hee!
嘻嘻嘻
Hee hee hee!
傑羅在哪兒 小豬在哪兒
Where is Gerald? Where is Piggie?
他不在這裡 她不在這裡
He is not here! She is not here!
我的朋友在哪兒呢
Where can my friend be?
我看一下石頭的另一邊
I will look on the other side of the rock!
她不在那兒 他不在那兒
She’s not there! He is not there!
糟了
Oh, no!
或許
Maybe…
小豬迷路而且快要掉下懸崖了
…Piggie is lost and about to fall off a cliff!
又或許
Or maybe…
有一隻大鳥抓走小豬一起飛走了
…a giant bird grabbed Piggie and flew off with her!
又或許
Or maybe…
有一隻很可怕 很可怕的怪物正要吃掉她
…a scary, scary monster is trying to eat her right now!
可憐的小豬
Poor Piggie.
或許 傑羅肚子餓想吃午餐了
Maybe… Gerald got hungry for lunch.
我一定要救小豬 我肚子餓想吃午餐了
Piggie must be saved! I am hungry for lunch.
我一定要救她 我要吃午餐
I must save her! I will get lunch!
我一定會救你的 小豬
I will save you, Piggie!!!
吃午餐時間到囉
Lunchtime!!!
啊啊啊啊
AAAAAGGHH!!!
我被你嚇到了
That was a surprise.
是個超級大驚喜
A big surprise.
噗 通
Plop! Plonk!
下一次 我們玩捉迷藏好了
Next time, let’s play tag.
成交
Deal.
結束
The End.
我喜歡剛剛的故事 因為故事很好笑
I like the story because the story is funny.
Piggie每次都會做很好笑的事情
Piggie always does something funny.
Gerald在想Piggie發生危險 所以他很擔心
Gerald is worrying about Piggie because he thinks she’s in danger.
Piggie在石頭後面想吃午餐
Piggie is thinking about having lunch behind the rock.
我比較喜歡Piggie
I like Piggie more.
我不喜歡surprise是因為我喜歡就馬上告訴我
I don’t like surprises because I like to be told right away.
我不喜歡說一個surprise
I don’t like surprises.
給哥哥一個surprise
I am going to give my brother a surprise.
哥哥睡覺的時候
When my brother is sleeping,
就用小雞咕咕把他吵醒
I am going to wake him with this noisy chicken.
記得要給我訂閱 按讚和分享喔 掰掰
Remember to subscribe, like, and share! Bye!

看完後請記得分享文章和訂閱IBCLC國際認證泌乳顧問Sunny老師的YouTube頻道:http://bit.ly/2kttyum

好物推薦

error: Content is protected !!