I Am a Frog 我是一隻青蛙 | 愷琳姐姐的遊樂場 Katherine’s Playhouse

i-am-a-frog-我是一隻青蛙-愷琳姐姐的遊樂場-katherines-playhouse

小豬和傑羅的好笑故事又來囉!小豬邀請傑羅一起假裝當青蛙,而傑羅偏偏不肯,兩個好朋友都快吵翻天了。愷琳姐姐說她也不想當青蛙,妳知道她想當什麼動物嗎?Story time by Katherine! This time Piggie invites Gerald to pretend to be a frog, but Gerald said “no” because…. guess what Katherine wants to be?📢 快來訂閱我的頻道:http://bit.ly/2kttyum

An Elephant and Piggie Book(大象和小豬故事繪本) https://amzn.to/3hwpG3w
Elephant & Piggie Plush Toys(大象和小豬絨毛玩具) https://amzn.to/39uJEZD

哈囉 大家好
Hello, everyone!
我是愷琳姐姐
I am Katherine.
然後這是小班
This is Benny.
然後今天我要給妳們聽這個故事
Today I am going to read this story.
我是一隻青蛙
I am a Frog.
我是一隻青蛙 作者Mo Willems
I am a Frog. By Mo Willems.
我是一隻青蛙 作者Mo Willems
I am a Frog. By Mo Willems.
呱呱
Ribbit!
呱呱
Ribbit!
小豬
Piggie?
呱呱 呱呱 呱呱 呱呱
Ribbit! Ribbit! Ribbit! Ribbit! Ribbit!
你在幹嘛 小豬
What are you doing, Piggie?
我是一隻青蛙
I’m a frog.
你是一隻 青蛙
You are a…frog?
是的
Yes!
我並不知道這件事
I did not know that.
我本來很確定你是一隻豬
I was sure you were a pig.
你看起來像一隻豬
You look like a pig.
你的名字就叫小豬
And your name is“Piggie.”
我本來是一隻豬
I was a pig.
現在我是一隻青蛙
Now I am a frog.
呱呱
Ribbit.
你每天都會學到一些新事物
You learn something new every day!
你什麼時候變成青蛙的
When did you become a frog?
大概5分鐘前
About five minutes ago.
5分鐘前
Five minutes ago!?!
5分鐘前她還是一隻豬
Five minutes ago she was a pig!
現在她是一隻青蛙
Now she is a frog.
呱呱
Ribbit!
如果我變成青蛙會怎樣
What if I become a frog?
一整天跳來跳去
Hopping all day…
吃蒼蠅
Eating flies!
呱呱
Ribbit!
我不想變成青蛙
I do not want to be a frog!!!
沒關係 傑羅
It is okay. Gerald.
是假裝的
It is pretend.
是結束嗎
It is the end!?!
不是 傑羅 假 裝
No, Gerald. Pre-tend.
我是假裝的
I am pretending.
什麼是假裝
What is“pre-tend-ing”?
假裝就是演別人
Pretending is when you act like something you are not.
哇 你可以這樣做嗎
Wow… And you can just do that?!
妳可以直接走出去假裝你是別人嗎
You can just go out and pretend to be something you are not!?
當然 每個人都會假裝
Sure. Everyone pretends.
連大人也會嗎
Even grown-up people?
無時不刻
All the time.
你真的每天都會學到一些新事物
You really do learn something new every day.
你想試試嗎 傑羅
Do you want to try it, Gerald?
你想假裝當一隻青蛙嗎
Do you want to pretend to be a frog?
呱呱
Ribbit!
我不行
I cannot.
你行的 呱呱
Yes, you can. Ribbit!
我不行 你行的
No, I can’t. Yes, you can!
我不行 你行的 我不行 你行的 我不行 你行的
No, I can’t. Yes, you can! No, I can’t. Yes, you can! No, I can’t. Yes, you can!
傑羅 為什麼你不能假裝當一隻青蛙
Gerald! Why can’t you pretend to be a frog!?
因為我是一隻牛
Because I am a cow.
哞哞哞哞哞哞哞
Mooooooooo!
呱呱 呱呱 呱呱
Ribbit! Ribbit! Ribbit!
哞哞哞哞哞哞
Mooooooo!
結束
The end.
我喜歡這本故事書
I like this story
是因為有一個地方是超級好笑的
Because there is one part that is super hilarious
然後每一次我看
Every time when I read it,
連我知道會發生什麼事的時候
although I already know what’s going to happen
我都會笑
I still laugh.
他說 No, I can’t. Yes, you can的那個地方
Where they say“No, I can’t. Yes, you can”
我不想變成青蛙
I don’t want to be a frog.
我想變成貓咪
I want to be a cat.
記得要訂閱 按讚和分享喔 掰掰
Remember to subscribe, like, and share. Bye.

看完後請記得分享文章和訂閱IBCLC國際認證泌乳顧問Sunny老師的YouTube頻道:http://bit.ly/2kttyum

好物推薦

error: Content is protected !!