How to Massage and Hand Express to Remove Your Milk

how-to-massage-and-hand-express-to-remove-your-milk

Breast massage and hand express are important skills that may help you to prevent and provide relief when encounter engorgement or clogged ducts. If you are lactating or intend to lactate, you need to master these game-changer techniques! 📢 Subscribe to my Youtube channel: http://bit.ly/2kttyum

哈囉 大家好 我是Sunny
Hello, everyone, this is Sunny.
我是國際泌乳顧問IBCLC 目前在加州爾灣執業
I’m an IBCLC in private practice, in Irvine, CA.
今天我要跟妳們分享
Today I’m going to show you
如何透過乳房按摩和手擠奶移出乳汁
how to do breast massage and hand express to remove your milk.
乳房按摩和手擠奶 對正在哺乳或打算哺乳的人來說
Breast massage and hand express are very important skills to have
是非常重要的技巧
if you are lactating or intend to lactate.
這個技巧可以在妳遇到 漲奶或塞奶的時候
They can help you to remove milk manually
讓妳徒手移出乳汁
when encounter engorgement or clogged ducts.
我通常建議懷孕滿37周的媽媽
I often encourage moms to start practicing these skills
開始每天練習這項技巧
daily after 37 weeks of pregnancy.
這樣一來 當寶寶出生的時候
That way, when baby is born,
不論任何原因寶寶無法含乳
for any reason if baby can’t latch,
妳都還是能夠把妳的初乳
you are still able to remove your colostrum
從乳房中擠出來 餵給寶寶
from breast to feed your baby,
此舉可以幫助妳的乳汁流動 並增加妳的奶量
which will help your milk flow and increase your milk supply,
以避免嚴重脹奶 乳腺阻塞 或乳腺炎
to prevent severe engorgement, clogged ducts, or mastitis.
但是 在妳開始練習之前
However, consult with your care provider and lactation consultant
建議妳先諮詢妳的醫生/助產士及泌乳顧問
before start practicing is still recommended.

在學習技巧之前
Before going into the techniques,
我們先花一分鐘認識乳汁是如何製造
Let’s take a minute to learn where the milk is made
又是怎麼流出來的
and how does the milk come out.
好 這是一個乳房
Ok, so here is a breast.
這是乳腺
And these are mammary glands.
這些乳腺是由很多很多小葉組成的
These glands are made up by many, many small lobes.
我這邊只簡單畫3個
I am just going to simply draw three here.
這是乳管 這是乳竇
And these are the ducts. And here are the sinuses.
這是乳腺管 這是乳竇
So, this is the lactiferous duct, this is a sinus.
這是乳管 這是乳竇
Here is a duct. Here is the sinus.
母乳從這些乳腺製造
The milk is secreting from these mammary glands.
這裡製造乳汁
The milk’s secreting from here.
從乳管流出
Draining through the duct.
在乳竇停留
It’ll park some in the sinus.
從這裡流出 停留在這 前面是開口
Draining from here. Park here. Opening.
從這裡流出 停留在這 前面是開口
Draining from here. Park here. And here is the opening.
在皮膚的外面 妳會看到一塊顏色比較深的地方
Outside at the skin area, you’ll see this darker color area.
這是乳暈
That’s areola.
這邊有脂肪和組織
Over here are fat and tissue.
好 現在 當我們手擠奶的時候
Alright, now. When we are hand expressing,
我們擠壓這些乳竇
We are compressing these sinuses.
所以 當我們進行乳房按摩的時候
So, when we are doing breast massage,
我們只按摩這個部分
We are actually massaging this area only.
當我們手擠奶的時候 我們擠這個位置
When we are doing hand express, we hand express this area.
所以是不一樣的
So, it’s different.
這邊 我們進行按摩
Over here, we are doing massage.
這邊 我們進行手擠奶 是不一樣的
Over here, we are doing hand express. It’s different
好 這裡有一個假裝的乳房
Ok. So here is a pretend breast.
我們要按摩這整個地方
We want to massage this whole area.
避開乳暈和乳頭
Avoid areola and nipple.
這個地方是乳暈
This is the areola area.
這個地方是乳頭
This is the nipple area.
我們不要按摩乳暈和乳頭
We do not want to massage areola or nipple.
我要示範給妳看三個乳房按摩的技巧
I am going to show you 3 techniques for breast massage
第一個技巧是用妳的雙手
The first technique is using both hands.
第二個技巧是用妳的指尖
The second technique is to use your fingertips.
第三個技巧是用妳的指關節
And the third technique is to use your knuckles.
好 用雙手的時候 有幾個方法可以使用
Ok, now, when using two hands, there are ways we can do.
首先捧 然後揉 然後甩
First, you lift, then you rub, and then you drop.
這個是乳房
This is the breast.
首先 捧起來 然後揉一揉 再甩開
First you lift, and you rub, and you drop.
妳可以做 直向或橫向
You can do it vertically and horizontally.
像這樣 這是直向的
So, this way, I am doing it vertically.
捧 揉 甩
I lift, rub, and drop.
接著是橫向的 我可以這樣
And for horizontally, I can do it this way.
捧 揉 甩
I lift, I rub, and I drop.
好 接下來 用指尖
Ok. Next. Use fingertips.
我們用手指頭跳舞
And we do the finger dance.
從外圍一路往中心點
Work your way from outward all the way toward the center.
妳可以這樣做
So, you can do it this way.
慢慢的旋轉 到中心點
Slowly whirling into the center.
還是避開乳暈和乳頭
Still, you want to avoid areola and nipple.
妳可以這樣做
This way you can do.
或者 妳也可以這樣
Also, you can do it this way.
也是從外向內
Also, from outward to inward.
在乳房上輕柔的地跳舞
You want to dance around your breast. Nice and gentle.
接下來 妳可以用妳的指關節來按摩乳房
Next, you can also use your knuckle to massage your breast.
一邊轉一邊繞
In circular motions.
這跟妳用手指頭跳舞的方法一樣
It’s going to be the same as when you’re using your fingertips dancing.
但是 妳現在用的是指關節
But, instead, you are using your knuckles.
最外圍開始直到中間點
Work your way from outward to the center
以繞圈的方式進行
In the circular motion.
妳也可以直線往前繞圈前進
You can also do it in the straight line.
好 我們複習一下
Ok, let’s recap.
首先 妳可以用兩隻手
The first thing you can do with your both hands.
捧 揉 甩
You want to lift, rub, and drop.
或者妳可以用妳的指尖跳舞
Or you can use your fingertips to do the finger dance.
由外向內繞
From outward all the way to inward.
或者由外向中心點 但是要避開乳暈和乳頭
Or outward to the center, but avoid areola and your nipple.
或者用指關節 一樣的 繞圈前進
Or use your knuckles, same thing, circular motion,
由外向內繞
From outward to inward.
或者由外向中心點前進
Or from outward straight line to the center,
但是要避開乳暈和乳頭
But avoid areola and nipple.
按摩妳的乳房每邊5到10分鐘
You want to massage your breasts each side about 5-10 minutes.
按摩完後 妳需要立即手擠奶
After massage, you need to follow by hand express immediately.
按摩會幫助妳的乳汁流動
Because massage will increase your milk flow,
如果妳不立即把乳汁移出
if you don’t remove milk right away,
就有乳腺阻塞的風險
there may be a risk of clogged ducts.

好的 接著我們來討論手擠奶
Alright. Now let’s continue to talk about hand express.
手擠奶有五個簡單的步驟
There are 5 simple steps to hand express.
第一步 乳頭刺激
Step 1 Stimulate your nipple
想像妳的乳頭是水龍頭開關
Just think your nipple as the sink faucet.
每一次妳要開水的時候
Every time when you want to turn on the water,
妳都必須先扭開水龍頭
you need to turn the faucet.
很簡單 就像這樣
It’s very easy. Just like that.
像這樣 輕輕的刺激妳的乳頭
Gently Stimulate your nipple like this,
直到乳暈旁邊的皮膚皺摺起來
until the skin of your areola is wrinkled up.
看到小小像痘痘一樣的點凸出來
You’ll see the little pimple-like dots popping up.
它們是蒙哥馬利腺體
Those are called the Montgomery glands.
凸出來是正常的
It’s normal to see them.
輕輕的刺激 很快 大約30秒
Just gently stimulate them. Very quickly. 30 seconds.
第二步 尋找乳竇
Step 2: find lactiferous sinuses.
乳竇圍繞在乳頭旁邊
The sinuses are surrounded by your nipple.
大約為乳頭外1英吋處
About one inch outside of the nipple.
每個人的乳頭和乳暈尺寸都不一樣
Everyone’s nipple and areola sizes are different,
所以妳不能只是目測
so, you cannot eyeball it.
妳需要找到它
You have to find it.
妳可以用四個手指頭來幫忙找
You can use your four fingers to help you finding them.
把妳的四個手指頭伸出來像這樣
Use you 4 fingers and put them like that,
然後放在妳的乳頭旁邊
And place them around your nipple.
用另外一隻手的大拇指和食指
And use the other hand, the thumb and the pointer.
固定在手指頭的邊緣
Find the edge of the fingers.
乳竇大概就在那個位置
That’s probably where they are.
妳需要稍微找一下
But you need to kind of feel it.
它們摸起來像豆子
They feel like little beans.
有時候妳摸得到
Sometimes you can feel them;
有時候摸不出來 沒關係
sometimes you don’t. That’s fine.
第三步 手呈C型 用妳的大拇指和食指
Step 3: form a C shape using your thumb and pointer,
像這樣
just like this,
手勢像我們在第二步驟找乳竇的那樣
how we did in step 2 when we’re looking for the sinus.
確定妳的手指頭頂端形成一條直線
Make sure the edge of your fingers are forming a straight line
對向妳乳頭的中心點
toward the center of your nipple.
妳可以用一隻手指頭 放在乳頭的中心點 像這樣
You can use one finger across the center of the nipple like that
然後測試看看
And you want to kind of test and see
手指頭的邊緣是否在正確的位置
if the tip of fingers are at the right place.
確定一下有沒有太超過 或者距離太遠
Make sure it’s not crossed over, or too far away.
調整一下 直到放在正確的位置
You want to adjust it, to just at the right place.
第四步 開始手擠奶
Step 4: start hand express milk.
把妳手的C 放在乳竇上
when you place your C shape on the milk sinuses like this
開始 壓 擠 放
you want to start doing the “press, compress, release”
往下壓 擠 然後放
press down, compress, and release.
再一次 壓 擠 放
Again, press, compress, and release.
形成一個節奏
do it in a rhythm.
有時候媽媽會擠很久 不放開
sometimes mom keeps on compressing for too long.
她們壓 然後擠 卻不放手
They do press, compress, but they don’t let go
因為她們覺得還沒有看到奶水流出來
Because they don’t see the milk coming out.
記得 不要這樣做
Remember, do not do that.
擠很久並不會讓妳的乳汁流出來
Compressing longer doesn’t help your milk coming out.
只要持續做 壓 擠 放
Just continue do the sets of “press, compress, release”
有節奏的 壓 擠 放
“press, compress, release” in the same rhythm.
我們做這個動作
What we are doing here
並不是試圖把奶水擠出來
is NOT trying to squeeze out the milk form here.
不 這並不是我們的目的
No, we are not doing that.
我們在乳竇上擠壓
we are compressing on the sinuses
是為了傳遞訊號給大腦
to send signals to our brain
進一步誘發噴乳反射 OK?
to trigger the milk let-down reflex, ok?
壓 擠 放
“press, compress, release”
壓 擠 放
“press, compress, release”
持續此動作 約30秒到1分鐘
continue doing it for about 30 seconds to 1 minute,
妳就會看到奶水流出
you’ll start to see milk coming out.
第五步 換邊 持續手擠奶
Step 5: switch side and continue hand express
妳要持續擠乳房的每一個位置
You want to continue hand express every angle
直到妳再也看不到奶水流出來
of your breast until you don’t see any more milk coming out.
然後妳就換邊
Then you go ahead and switch side.
持續擠乳房的每個位置
And continue hand express every angle.
要記得 奶陣(噴乳反射) 在同一次擠奶裡會發生數次
Keep in mind that milk let-down will happen a few times in each session,
所以一餐裡妳可能需要來回換邊擠奶數次
so, you may want to switch sides a couple times in one session,
意思是 妳開始擠一邊
meaning, you are starting with this side,
擠了每一個位置
hand express all the angles
直到沒有奶水流出
and you don’t see any more milk coming out.
然後 妳就換邊
Then, you switch to another side,
再擠 直到沒有奶水
hand express, no more milk.
妳再換回另一邊 換邊
You coming back again, switch.
擠奶 直到沒奶水
Express. No more milk.
擠到沒奶就換邊 再擠 再換邊 再擠
You switch a side until there is no more milk.
這樣累積下來 妳收集的總奶量就會變多
Then altogether, you’re going to collect more milk this way.
最後提醒
One last reminder,
如果妳嘗試擠初乳 也就是產後剛開始的母乳
if you’re trying hand express colostrum, which is the “first milk”
妳需要更多耐心
you need more patience.
初乳通常很黏稠
Colostrum can be really thick and sticky,
不易流動
and it doesn’t flow easily.
因此 妳擠奶的時候可能只看到一滴一滴奶水
So instead of seeing milk dripping or ejecting,
而不是一直滴或大量噴射
you may only see tiny drops when you hand express.
這不代表妳的奶水不足
That doesn’t mean you don’t have enough milk,
其實這就表示妳有奶
that actually means you have milk.
妳有液態黃金
You have the liquid gold.
初乳的量 本來就非常非常的少
The quantity of colostrum supposed to be very, very small,
它們本來就是以滴計算的
and they come in drops.
而且 每一滴 都很珍貴
And literally every. drop. counts.
不要因此感到沮喪
Don’t feel discouraged by it,
只要持續讓寶寶含乳 親餵
just continue having your baby latches on,
按摩妳的乳房並在必要時手擠奶
massage your breast and hand if needed.
只要幾天
After couple days,
當妳的初乳變成 成乳
when your colostrum turns into mature milk,
而且妳的技術變得更好時
and you master these techniques,
我向妳保證 妳會看到更多奶水的
I promise you, you will see more milk.
好 以上就是今天的乳房按摩及手擠奶技巧
Ok. That’s all for today’s breast massage and hand express techniques.
再次提醒 本影片僅為教學用途
Again, this is for educational purpose only.
請向妳的泌乳顧問尋求專業協助
Please consult with your lactation consultants for professional support.
如果妳喜歡我的影片
If you like my videos,
請按讚 訂閱 並分享出去
please give me a thumbs up, subscribe, and share away.
感謝妳的收看 再見
Thank you for watching. Bye.

看完後請記得分享文章和訂閱IBCLC國際認證泌乳顧問Sunny老師的YouTube頻道:http://bit.ly/2kttyum

好物推薦

error: Content is protected !!